Monday, February 03, 2014

A Lego Ninjago 6th Birthday

My darling Natey-Bug turned 6 on Wednesday.  6. 6.  Oh my god he's 6!!!!!!  Ok, now that I got that out of my system…  This year Nate requested a Lego Ninja party.  Pinterest proved most useful with decorating ideas.  A local art center hosts Leg birthday parties for a reasonable fee, and since I don;t host parties at home I signed up.  It was a great party!  Everyone had a great time.  My parents declared it Nate's best party yet and my hubby decreed it "one hell of a party."



The goody bags had a Lego minifig, a little ninja, a Chinese yoyo, colorful fortune cookies, and ninja bubbles.







The kids (and parents too) got to build whatever they wanted in the beginning and then after cake they returned to build cars which they raced down a ramp.  It was fantastic!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that boy!!!


Mom-mom